Well once again I think we have fallen off the Blogger band wagon. OOPS I guess in the grand scheme of things life gets in the way sometimes and that's not all that bad. This having two kids thing is not as easy as I had originally thought. Yea i knew we were revisiting the demands of a new baby and all but just simple little things like getting out of the house...which by the way IS the greatest feat known to man...seems almost impossible.
As for the family we are doing relatively well with me going back to work. We are all just trying to adjust to "normal" life again. By the way when is it that you are supposed to feel "normal" again. And what exactally is it???
On top of that stress, we are now dealing with the decisions to help take care of an aging, ill parent. You always heard stories on the news and articles in the paper about baby boomers trying to take care of children and aging parents and being squeezed in the middle. However, never did i think Erik and I (who are gen x'ers) would enter that realm of our lives at the tender age of 30! Talk about feeling old!!!
As if it's not bad enough to try and deal with all of the everyday stresses you also have to wander who the person living in your body is...I'm not sure i recognize her anymore! I don't mean to sound selfish but it just seems like a lot to deal with right now. And the terribly scary thing is that it's just beginning! Yowzers!!!
Don't get me wrong I know that things will settle down a little (hopefully soon) but man when it rains it pours. I think i heard once that God will never give us more than he knows we can handle but sometimes i think....."OK, God enough already!" I guess we will just deal with life like it is given to us..one day at a time and trust that the good Lord knows what He's doing and with our faith in Him, He will get us through.
Have a wonderful stress free week and God Bless :-)
Amanda
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment