Well today has been a relatively good day. Ethan was invited to go to Jumpy's, which is a place with all of those inflatable giant slides and stuff, and to lunch with some of his buddies from school. He had a ball!!! It is so absolutely amazing seeing him in action with all of his little peers.
The only thing that I got worried about was when we went to leave from lunch he went to give Kayla (one of the girls from his class) a kiss, on the lips!!!! I snickered as I turned and caught them and he backed away and decided to give her a kiss on the cheek instead. It had to be one of the cutest moments that I have witnessed yet. So watch out world you have a little heart breaker coming full steam ahead!!
We then played outside for a little while after we got home because it's supposed to rain again...imagine that, and we thought we should take advantage of the sunshine while we could. He then made a wonderful discovery and wanted me to take his picture with his brother and his precious flower that he found...it was none other than a dandelion.
I find it so amazing to see the world through the eyes of a four year old. He got so excited when he found his beautiful "flower" and asked me what kind it was. I replied that it was a dandelion and that usually we pull those out of the flower beds because they are weeds. Ignoring my comment, he then proceeded to pick it and bring it to me and we just had to go in the house to place it in water so that we could enjoy it inside too. "Look mommy, it's so pretty" he proclaimed. Wouldn't it be nice if we, as adults, decided to step back and just look at the beauty of things once and a while just like a four year old.
I know I'm verging on the brinks of cheesiness but it is so true!!! Well I hope everyone has a great day and I hope you enjoy the posts! :)





Thanks for the new posts :) lol
ReplyDeleteMr Ethan is too precious! Oh, to be 4 again...
Verging on the brinks of cheesiness?!? I think you served up more cheese than Kraft does in a year.
ReplyDelete