OK...so to all of our loyal fans, aka friends, I apologize. Erik has gotten a little behind on the blogging. OK, well more than a little behind! So i have now decided to try my go at it. So please be patient as i am learning.
Well things haven't been too terrible in the past 7 weeks with a new baby. We are all still adjusting to everything but for the most part we are all adjusted!!! Except for that lack of sleep thing!
Today I think Erik almost cried...Ethan got home from playing with Reaghan (his cousin) and Erik wanted to fly kites, since the weather is gorgeous, and Ethan told him no b/c his "friends were outside playing." So Erik was stood up by a 4 year old. And Ethan went across the street to the neighbors house to play with the kids. I guess our little guy is growing up! But don't worry Erik he's still your little buddy!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment