Well we took Ethan for his Kindergarten assessment yesterday.
First off I can't believe that it is already time for that! I mean seriously where have the past five years gone?
He did great! As for me, I'm not so sure! I was talking with another parent and we were laughing at our selves and a tear squeaked out of my eye! I mean seriously, how ridiculous is that! So we just kept laughing and crying all at the same time (thanks Heather for being there doing the same thing with me)!
But the best part of it all was that once they were finished, Erik and I were asking Ethan what they asked him to do. And of course, Ethan being himself, replied "I don't know mom, just a bunch of junk." So to all of you Kindergarten parents out there apparently the Kindergarten assessment is nothing but a "bunch of junk," according to a five year old.
I am so excited yet sad all at the same time. Only a couple of months and our baby will be starting Kindergarten!
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment