Friday, February 20, 2009
Finally Alek arrives home
On Monday February 16th, Amanda and I were able to bring our newest little man home to be reunited with big brother Ethan and meet the cats, dog, and fish. We can't complain about his sleeping habits too much, yet, I already forget what it feels like to sleep all the way through the night. It's amazing how quickly your body gets used to a lack of sleep and how adrenaline takes over when you need it. Ethan has been such a good boy through all of this and continues to make us laugh to get through the day. He really is a GREAT big brother, and is constantly wanting to hold Alek on the Boppy and is interested in what is going on with Alek. The first day home, Amanda was getting ready to feed Alek, and Ethan went running to the refrigerator, pulled open the door, and said, "Daddy, I'll get the milk, you get a bottle, and I'll warm it up for him." That led to a sensitive discussion about how Alek drinks mommies milk. I just sent him in to mommy for that conversation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment